Pet Food You Buy Causes Cancer & Liver Failure in Your Dog - The Shocking Truth of Dog Food Death!

Do you know what it's like to take your pet, your family member to the vet and to be told that she has Cancer AND Liver Failure and that the best thing they can do is to kill her painlessly there and then? Choking back the tears so you can drive home and explain to your children why their beloved friend isn't there anymore?

I do. And because I know that pain I was infuriated when I learnt that it wasn't just a tragic accident. No, the pet companies are putting lethal illness causing products in our pets food because it's cheaper and gives them a higher profit margin!

Cat Dog Pet

Think about it. More and more pets seem to start to be diagnosed with human sounding fatal and painful diseases:

Pet Food You Buy Causes Cancer & Liver Failure in Your Dog - The Shocking Truth of Dog Food Death!

Stomach Cancer, Chronic Diarrhea, Hair Loss, Major Organ Failure, Bladder Cancer, Immune System Collapse, Kidney Cancer, Birth Defects, Behaviour Problems, Skin Cancer, Liver Dysfunction, Leukemia, Spleen Cancer, Blindness and Severe Allergic Reactions.

Coincidence?

No. I've found out that most commercial dog food contains between 4 and 6 chemicals that have been proved to cause every one of those illness in humans! Yup, they've banned them for human consumption because they aren't just deadly poison but they are deadly poison that kills slowly and painfully!

I know I wouldn't wish any of those diseases on my worst enemy, let alone on my pet who I love. I knew I couldn't really trust big business who would always put profits before quality, but I always imagined that they would never be allowed to actually feed my dog filthy cancer causing food just because it saves them a buck or two. But I was wrong.

The stuff they put in commercial dog food is legally unfit for human consumption. If you sold it to a person to eat you could go to jail for attempted murder... and yet they feed this stuff to your pet. No, they get you to feed that stuff to your pet.

They can obviously never know the pain of a beloved pet lost, of watching your pride and joy yelp with pain and have to make the heart breaking decision to put them down by lethal injection to stop the suffering.

Pet Food You Buy Causes Cancer & Liver Failure in Your Dog - The Shocking Truth of Dog Food Death!

Look you can't trust the dog food companies to tell you the truth. You need to educate yourself. Click Here [http://www.DONTKILLYOURDOG.INFO] to learn what you need to know to save your dog from an early painful death by visiting DontKillYourDog.Info [http://www.DONTKILLYOURDOG.INFO]