K9 Advantix - An Effective Cat Killer

K9 Advantix is an extremely effective topical flea control treatment.  It will kill all of the fleas on your dog within 12 hours and take out your housecat, too!

A little over a year ago, I used Advantix on my black lab mix.  I marveled at how well it worked.   He stopped scratching.  There were no fleas to be found!  Whoo-hoo!  It seemed to me that I won the battle.  It didn't take me long to notice that our cat had stopped eating.  Then drinking.  Then walking.  I rushed him to the vet and found out that because the cat and dog share the same bedding (mine!) there was a transfer of the product.  My poor cat's liver and kidneys were shutting down because they could not tolerate the poison.  After a 2 day stay in the hospital, the cat bounced back.  It cost me 0 and a number of sleepless nights to learn this lesson.  It could have easily been avoided, if I would have just done a little research.

Cat Dog Pet

Don't get me wrong, if you do not have any cats or small children in the house, this flea treatment is most likely the best on the market.  

  • It's active ingredients (Imidacloprid and Permethrin) have been proven to kill both adult fleas and their larvae.
  • It's quick.  Most of the fleas are killed within 12 hours.  
  • It repels ticks.  
  • It is water resistant.

K9 Advantix - An Effective Cat Killer

There are many benefits to using this highly effective product.  However, I learned the hard way not to use K9 Advantix in my flea fighting efforts.  Now I know that there are safer and just as powerful flea fighters on the market.

K9 Advantix - An Effective Cat Killer

Want to safely get rid of fleas? There are safe alternatives to K9 Advantix that are just as mighty in their flea killing powers. Check them out today at GetRidof-Fleas.com